We, at The Avant-Garde, have ensured that all our trainers are not only experts in their fields but are professionals of the utmost quality. Our core as well as soft-skills trainers are either internationally trained or have worked in massive multinational companies. As far as their experience and expertise go, we believe we possess the best in this region.
Our trainers have attended universities like Harvard, Cambridge, Cardiff, Huddersfield, IIUM and Pennsylvania. Apart from that, they have CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults), the international experience of teaching kids and teens. We also have trainers with a Masters in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other languages) from English speaking countries. In addition to this, we are partnering with IDP to bring the first and only examination centre to the region.
Furthermore, our soft-skills trainers are certified by the University of Cambridge or any other equivalent authority. Not only this, we offer a challenge to any interested client to speak to any one of our trainers for a minute. If they don’t feel inspired and confident about our ability to completely change a students’ outlook, they are free to walk away.
Since we have rare trainers, unusual in this part of the world, and we are capable of delivering a life-changing course, we charge accordingly.
To be the vanguard of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) in education in this part of the world by being a dynamic, vibrant and value-based organisation committed towards providing an unrivalled learning experience.
To provide futuristic hard skills and soft skills training of exceptional quality by employing world-class trainers to teach and deliver leading-edge materials.
There are two impending reasons as to why this company was founded and both are equally frightening. But where other people see a threat we see an opportunity, a window, to smash the glass ceiling and offer what others have only dreamt of.Firstly, according to the World Econonmic Forum Report, published in 2019, owing to the 4th Industrial Revoluition the world will lose 75 million current jobs within next few years, but it will generate 133 million new jobs within the same time period. And we know for a fact that graduates in our part of the world aren’t going to get those jobs if nothing is done to expose them to these ultra modern fields and technologies.Secondly, a study from Harvard University, The Carnegie Foundation, and Stanford Research Centre has concluded that 85% of job success comes from having well-developed soft skills, while the technical (hard) skills amount to only 15%. Assuming a student is highly proficient in his/her core subjects (hard-skills), what are his chances of success then? 15% And what are his chances of failure? 85%. If this is the case of a leading student, imagine the fate of the majority of average ones. Both the economic forecast and the research do not bode well for developing countries and emerging economies, unless there’s a massive course correction from the powers that be or a catalyst is thrown in the mix. And this is where we come in as the latter, an enterprise that is here to bridge these two sets of frightening statistics
Don’t miss our future updates! Get Subscribed Today!
©2022. Avant-Garde. All Rights Reserved.